Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.660 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,600TL (€987) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cardiff costs £10 (43 minutes ago)