Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01145 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 4% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,608TL (227,785 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)