Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.261 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 44% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,051TL (4,005 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)