Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.068 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 27% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,748TL (4,444 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)