Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 39% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,689TL (4,775 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)