Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.675 TRY / USD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 34% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,244TL ($1,427) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)