Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19567 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 10% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,059TL (L 20,744) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)