Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03235 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,932TL (¥183,376) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)