Cost of living comparison between Kyoto, Japan and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03074 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,110TL (¥133,669) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)