Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.156 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 64% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,251TL (Dinar 475) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)