Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.207 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 139% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,950TL (Dinar 733) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)