Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.842 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 37% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,603TL (GH₵6,656) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)