Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03698 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,585TL (¥151,043) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)