Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04129 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,979TL (¥144,798) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)