Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02130 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 38% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,225TL (245,365 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (about 1 hour ago)