Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.853 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,923TL (RM4,598) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (31 minutes ago)