Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.174 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,774TL (RM4,068) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 49 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)