Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.051 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,348TL (RM4,136) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)