Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.003 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,686TL (RM3,675) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 3 hours ago)