Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37339 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 43% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,354TL (kr 14,339) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)