Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42794 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 34% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,185TL (kr 9,780) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)