Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44318 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 47% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,582TL (kr 10,339) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)