Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39593 TRY / HKD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 153% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,319TL (HK$15,960) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)