Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.003 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,686TL (RM3,675) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)