Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.827 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,434TL (RM2,942) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)