Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,279TL (RM3,928) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (37 minutes ago)