Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.765 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,860TL (RM5,046) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)