Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06165 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,009TL (₨48,804) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (32 minutes ago)