Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,232TL (€1,216) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (42 minutes ago)