Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.188 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,567TL (RM3,844) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)