Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14601 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,555TL (17,498₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (7 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)