Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13394 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,230TL (16,647₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)