Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00269 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 56% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,839TL (2,166,719 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)