Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00251 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 62% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,986TL (2,382,749 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)