Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00435 TRY / RWF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,718TL (625,000 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)