Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 52% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 1,938TL (3,342 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$13 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$74,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)