Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 59% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 1,439TL (2,611 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)