Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / SDG
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 16% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,535TL (4,812 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)