Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.241 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,696TL (﷼ 2,978) in Khamis Mushait to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)