Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,386TL (﷼ 21,398,703) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (31 minutes ago)