Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,213TL (﷼ 28,678,169) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430,000 (38 minutes ago)