Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03199 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,927TL (¥122,742) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)