Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03182 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,330TL (¥104,638) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)