Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.627 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,026TL (€870) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)