Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.556 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 188% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,809TL (元19,437) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)