Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.585 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 80% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,478TL (元11,065) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (40 minutes ago)