Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 71% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,503TL (元12,273) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Jalandhar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)