Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14135 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,715TL (19,211 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)