Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06003 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 27% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,227TL (₨87,072) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)