Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00331 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,270TL (1,290,182 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)