Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05486 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,750TL (68,358 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)