Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,072TL (﷼ 28,355,438) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)