Cost of living comparison between Kao-hsiung, Taiwan and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09714 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 33% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,147TL (42,692 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)