Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11788 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,895TL (24,555 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)