Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12012 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 41% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,400TL (36,631 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (31 minutes ago)