Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01097 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,587TL (235,858 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)