Cost of living comparison between Kano, Nigeria and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01120 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,219TL (287,400 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)