Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02485 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,634TL (105,966 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (24 minutes ago)