Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00091 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 7% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,319TL (2,545,330 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)