Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00097 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,807TL (3,916,645 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)