Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,260TL (3,497,924 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)