Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02587 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 27% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,456TL (172,278 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)