Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02455 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 27% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,067TL (206,401 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (35 minutes ago)