Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.609 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,465TL (€969) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)