Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05488 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 41% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,471TL (₨45,025) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)