Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05645 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 34% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,700TL (₨47,827) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)