Cost of living comparison between Kairouan, Tunisia and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.364 TRY / TND
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 6% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,338TL (1,714 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)