Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018.
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,111TL in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)