Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.706 TRY / USD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,700TL ($786) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)