Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37943 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,738TL (7,216 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)