Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45210 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 10% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,382TL (9,693 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)