Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.241 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 33% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,806TL (﷼ 3,872) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (31 minutes ago)