Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.819 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 76% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,609TL (﷼ 8,071) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)