Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03262 TRY / SSP *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 13% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,708TL (83,003 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)