Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02976 TRY / SSP *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 60% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 1,385TL (46,555 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)