Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03056 TRY / SSP *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,721TL (121,780 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)