Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02866 TRY / SSP *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 11% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,750TL (95,961 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)