Cost of living comparison between Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06698 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,036TL (RD$ 60,253) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (41 minutes ago)