Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.846 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,050TL (RM4,786) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)